Our sweet Alice Jane turned 6 months old today! 😉 This month FLEW by. As I’m looking back at my previous post for her 5 month photos I realize that we are still living in the same chaotic water damage mess that we were a month ago…ha! Wow. Well even though our living conditions haven’t changed, our baby girl sure has. She is just about sitting up on her own and I can not wait to take her out to do some “sitter” photos soon! I’ve been anxiously waiting for this milestone 🙂 Stay tuned for those in the next few weeks. <3
Here we are at 6 months! Some of her milestones are:
- makes the sweetest giggles 🙂
- recognizes her name
- recognizes herself in a mirror
- coos and giggles to wake up in the morning
- still smiles in her sleep
- adores her protective big brother Will
- has silly fun with her goofy, loving big brother Charlie
- still has those precious cheek dimples!
- kept her daddy’s blue eyes
- sitting up! (with assistance)
- arm rolls for daaaaaays
- is boycotting naps
- grabs for evvvverything: toys, food, clothes, my HAIR
- loves to splash and play in the water!
- not a fan of the bouncy swing…
- has been playing dress up in mama’s stash of vintage clothing
She has changed so much already! Here is our baby girl (and her big brothers):
Beth Wade Photography is located outside Charlotte, NC in Lake Wylie, SC. Beth Wade is Charlotte’s premier newborn photographer specializing in artistic custom family photography. As a professional photographer, Beth captures maternity, newborn, baby and family portraits in Charlotte, North Carolina, Lake Wylie-Fort Mill-Tega Cay, South Carolina and all surrounding areas.