Our sweet Alice Jane turned 5 months old yesterday! 😉 I’ve been burning the candle at both ends since she was born and planned to take a little time to rest this month…but of course, the universe threw some major water damage on our plate. Our water company broke a pipe and it flooded the boys room, which means they are sleeping in my office. Yay. Five people in a two bedroom house? Yay. Much obliged, universe.
Here we are at 5 months! Some of her milestones are:
- giggles 🙂
- still a smiley, happy girl (smiles in her sleep)
- started food (avocado, bananas and peanut butter, applesauce)
- chews on her toes!
- sleeps with her arms up (like her mama)
- rockin’ some pretty vintage dresses I saved “if we ever had a girl” <3
- best buddies with her big brother Charlie
- smitten with her daddy (and vice versa)
- likes grabbing and playing with toys
- loves plastic crinkley bags
- doesn’t nap on some days… :-p
- getting a little bit of stranger danger :-/
She has changed so much already! Here is our baby girl:
Beth Wade Photography is located outside Charlotte, NC in Lake Wylie, SC. Beth Wade is Charlotte’s premier newborn photographer specializing in artistic custom family photography. As a professional photographer, Beth captures maternity, newborn, baby and family portraits in Charlotte, North Carolina, Lake Wylie-Fort Mill-Tega Cay, South Carolina and all surrounding areas.